Monday, March 12, 2012

Beginning of the Week Confessions

So I don't link up with the "midweek confessions" thing but if you've read my blog before, you'd know that I'm trying to be more open in my writing SO here's a few confessions :)

1. I broke my foot. I broke my left one in the fall and now I broke my right one. Not fun but hopefully I'll be back playing after spring break. Which means I could be training next week.

2. I'm home for spring break and kicking it with my dogs and parents for a few days. It's nice being home, eating my mom's home cooked meals, and rough housing with the dogs. And I love getting to catch up with a few people that I've missed while I was away at school.

3. Coming home typically means running a lot of errands and this time is no different. Shopping (especially since my parents just got back from a trip in the Caribbean the day after I got home), orthodontist appointment, car maintenance, and picking up a charger at the Mac store (left mine in WY). I'm sure there will be more errands to run still but I don't mind it.

4. I cut my hand on a coconut trying to divide it into smaller pieces. Note to self if it has sharp edges don't grip it tightly.

5. I am now the proud owner of a 2009 Subaru Outback Impreza Sport. My parents bought it new the day before my sophomore year of high school and I drove it up to Wyoming this summer and it's been with me ever since. But my parents are putting the title in my name (after I pay up of course) this week and then it's all mine. Unfortunately the insurance bill is all mine now too :(

This is my exact car... but it's not mine :)
6. My grades are still MUCH MUCH better than last semester with all A's and B's even in Medical Microbiology :) Can you guess which class I have a B in?

7. I hope I can get outside in Colorado Springs with my camera this break since the weather has been so nice.

Well that's about it for the week hope your pre-spring is going well.

2 comments:

Z said...

I'm glad you are getting to spend some time with your family and people here in CO. Hopefully I'll get to see you before you leave the Springs.

Natalie said...

No good on breaking the foot! Glad you are able to be home and spent some time with your family and getting things done!