Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blessed

This week I get to move out of my 9x12 jail cell (aka my dorm room) and into a spacious home with a dog, kitchen appliances, cooking supplies, and a huge bed! I even get a car for the week. Can life get any better?
You may not believe me but guess what... IT CAN!!!

I get to do laundry for free, I don't have much homework to do, I found out that I got an A on the two tests I took last week and on a paper I wrote (by far the best part of my week), AND I have so much time to write today! PLUS today is the Student Athlete Dodgeball tournament with prizes for the winner and the team with the best costumes. Each team has to have guys and girls and at least two sports have to be represented. I'm with two volleyball girls, a shot put thrower, a javelin thrower, and a diver and we will be wearing black tights with superman underwear, a superman cape, and headbands with our super hero names on them! It is going to be EPIC. (I'll post pictures when I get a chance)

There are some definite struggles that I am working through right now but God has blessed me with a relaxing fun weekend and a mellow week!

1 comment:

Z said...

I like that it is a good week for you!