Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm Almost Done...

As summer approaches there are many good things that are ending some of which I can't wait to be done with, some I don't care one way or another, and some I wish they could go on forever... but I'm almost done none the less and that's EXCITING!

- I'm almost done with my first year of college! All I have to do is make it through one week of classes and one week of finals.

- Well if my first year of college is almost over that means my time living in a dorm will be over too! Just one more week and I'm moving out and won't have to deal with drunk roommates, loud neighbors, broken heaters (read about that here), or community bathrooms!

-Days with my current roommate are also numbered and that means no more in-dorm soccer, or Law and Order marathons, or closet wall ball, or same room skyping, or sharpie tattooing, or "that should be your status update", or Phase10 marathons, or laughing nights, or CRAZY Walmart trips, or early morning "I love my             " (modeled after this video)


- (this one is already over but it deserved mentioning) College soccer is finally ended yesterday and I made it through preseason, season, conditioning & weights, and spring season. I get a month off and get to start up all over again so hopefully the second time is a bit easier.

- Lent is almost over which means two things: I get to enjoy a fabulous dinner with friends while celebrating our Precious Savior's victory over death AND I can get back on facebook and resume eating sweets (which I didn't miss nearly as much as I thought).

-Being a kid is almost over too, as yesterday I payed rent for the first time and this summer will be the first summer I don't spend with my family :(

I guess all good things must come to and end and thankfully all the bad things do too!

1 comment:

Z said...

Carmen, even if you are staying in Wyoming all summer we have to have a few visits, here and there! Okay? I'm glad you are excited to already/almost be done! :)