Monday, June 6, 2011

Really?

Just when I said my parents were moving to Arizona it changed again and as much as I'd like to say that I'm annoyed by their indecisiveness I realize it's a big decision and I'm actually really thankful that they have 100% decided to move to...


DENVER

After looking practically all over the country for a place to go, my dad accepted a job in Denver. My mom will probably continue working at Denver Health and that means I might still have connections there when I graduate which may be convenient PLUS I'd love to work with my mom in that kind of setting! So after stressing about where they'd move I now know. If only I could convince them to keep the house in Colorado Springs :)

1 comment:

Z said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited, I still get to see you! You can stay with me if you want!